Leah runs her clinic from Edgecliff & Pymble. She divides her time in practice with lecturing at Endeavour College of Natural Health, Sydney Campus as well as online with students from all over Australia and Overseas.
Leah is a professionally trained and qualified Registered Homeopath, registered with the Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH) and a Professional Member of the Australian Homoeopathic Association (AHA). As a member of the above Professional Associations, Leah is bound to a strict code of ethics and practice, ensuring her clients receive the highest level of care. She continually updates her professional education and development to ensure that she always provides the best service possible.
Leah has served as National President, National Treasure, Secretary, Treasurer and Branch Representative of the NSW AHA Branch to National Council of the Australian Homoeopathic Association Inc. (AHA) since 2010. Leah served as National President of the Australian Homeopathic Association Inc. (AHA) from 2014 -2015 and National Treasurer from January 2015 – October 2015.
Leah graduated from Nature Care College with an Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy and a Bachelor of Health Science(Compl Medicine) from Charles Sturt University. In 2008, she was privileged to receive the Award for Excellency in Homeopathic Case Management, by the Australian Homoeopathic Association. Leah is currently working on her Graduate Diploma in Counselling at the University of New England.
- Graduate Certificate in Human Fertility and Assisted Reproduction (UTS. Work in Progress 2018)
- Bachelor of Health Science (ComplMedicine) (Charles Sturt University)
- Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
- The Natural Fertility Masterclass
- The Women’s Health Masterclass
- Nutrition for Homeopath
- Excellency in Homoeopathic Case Management Award (2008) from The Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- First Aid in Mental Health
- Asthma Trainer for the Asthma Foundation
- Training and Assessment Cert IV